Thursday, November 13, 2008

Follow the Book Meme

I don't usually do this, but this one is easy and I needed to post. My nearest book was: Python Programming On Win32:

If you select this option when no breakpoints are set, PythonWin warns you that the debugger is unlikely to be invoked.

Pretty boring, but true, that it is close by means that I am at work, and I haven't opened the book in over a year, but there it is. It almost was Python & XML, or Python Phrasebook. Of course if I had been home, the closest book to my computer is: wxPython In Action, so I guess I am pretty boring both at work and home!

The rules for this meme thing are :
  • Grab the nearest book.
  • Open it to page 56.
  • Find the fifth sentence.
  • Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
  • Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
Your turn!

No comments: